In 2006, Jaclyn Peresetsky was one of a group of estheticians in Ohio who shared a passion for results-oriented skin care. As she attempted to do a group partnership, but then she realized she would do best in this journey on her own. The result of this passionate endeavor is Skin Perfect Spas. She opened her first solo spa in 2007 on Wilson Bridge Rd in Columbus, OH then after three years, she moved it to a northeast retail location on Polaris Parkway. In 2014, she opened her second location on Bethel Rd. which gave her a northwest location in Columbus, OH. Skin Perfect excelled do to its innovative approach to looking deeper inside their client’s skin, understanding how their skin is unique, thereby creating a customized service and product approach to getting optimal results. Clients started flocking to Skin Perfect because of its intimate setting and family feel with an innovative approach to skin health. With Ohio’s success, Jaclyn decided to venture into the Florida market by opening a location in Naples, FL location and moving her family to this sunny climate.
At the core of Skin Perfect Spas is the desire to help women look and feel their best. Our staff is specifically trained to help women maintain the best skin of their life, no matter their age or beauty challenges. Skin Perfect Estheticians act as personal trainers for each client’s skin and take the guess work out of creating optimum skin health by looking at how the skin functions and behaves in 3 different ways.
“What Makes Skin Perfect Different from Other Spas?”
We’re glad you asked!
Skin Perfect Spas fill the gap between a medical spa and traditional spa. We coined the term, Image Wellness™ because it speaks to our philosophy on beauty. Image Wellness is a blend of beauty education, inspiration and self-acceptance coupled with a specialized treatment plan, customized products and a team of beauty professionals to help you reveal your best self.
Clients select from services to enhance their skin, body and color choices. For example, some services may include clinical skin analysis, non-invasive custom skin care treatments, color analysis, custom designed permanent makeup, eyelash extension design and traditional spa services. Our programs and service offerings are designed to help you look and feel your best.
Skin Perfect Spas. Results-based Image Wellness.
Helping you enhance your natural beauty and reveal your full potential.
Clients come to Skin Perfect from all over the world for many reasons. Here are a few:
- Microcurrent – the lunchtime facelift that strengthens facial muscles
- Custom clinical-grade facials- where skin is rejuvenated while you relax
- Color Analysis – our Colore Me Perfect cutting edge analysis system that we created.
- Permanent Makeup- the best permanent makeup technicians in the industry that understand facial structure.
- Oxygen Facials- perfect facial before a big event such as a wedding, reunion, anniversary or birthday
- Acne reversal – clearing acne is our specialty! We focus on the root cause so we treat it with a plan and purpose while improving old scarring
- Image Consulting and Personal shopping experts that we refer you to once you we identify your perfect palette
- Skin Perfect Membership Program- a custom designed plan that holds you accountable so all you have to do is show up and watch your skin to transform
- Special event makeup and facial parties such as weddings, bachlorette parties, proms, baby showers, bridal showers etc.
- And more…
Skin Perfect clinic offers multiple skin wellness membership programs for women who want to see long-term results. The membership programs make quality skin care affordable for almost everyone.
Our clinical Skin Perfect estheticians, Colore Me Perfect makeup artists, client coordinators, management team, and preferred partners are focused on helping you take care of your individual skin care and beauty needs. Everything we do in our spa is customized for you. Our licensed and talented professionals will consult with you on your beauty and skin-care goals, and recommend products and treatments to help you get the most out of each of your visits to our spas.